At the start of your weight loss journey, choosing the exact food items can be challenging. Several eating plans may mislead you while taking Phentermine. When you take Phentermine, you will experience appetite suppression. It is essential to consider proper food choices to prevent stimulating your appetite.
Choose your eating plan when you are using Phentermine for weight loss. The various contradicting views and misconceptions of weight loss cause difficulty in choosing which regimen works for you. Ensure you have a proper plan on what you eat to reach a maximum weight loss. You must also ensure you use your calories and consume healthy food choices.
What To Eat On Phentermine?
- Protein. When dieting, consume enough protein to keep your satiety. Protein takes more work to digest, use, and metabolize. Proteins take longer to leave in your stomach and curbs hunger. Eat an adequate amount of protein to ensure you are losing weight. It sends thermogenic signals in your body that increase the fat-burning rate. You can eat lentils, beans, beef, chicken, shrimp, fish, eggs, and seafood.
- Water. In every weight loss regimen, water is always essential. When using Phentermine, you should drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. It increases the functions of your body and assists the release of water weight. Water keeps your hydration and helps in releasing toxins from foods that you eat. You can also drink green tea to increase your hydration and fat metabolism.
- Fiber-rich foods. It keeps your satiety and prevents you from binge-eating. Fiber does not give magic to your weight loss but, it will assist in suppressing your appetite. Fiber-rich foods have fewer calories than fats. Ensure you are eating a variety of vegetables and fruits to ensure proper digestion. You can also eat grains, brown rice, and beans in moderation. The fiber in fruits and vegetables will add volume to your dishes. These are filling foods but as low-fat content than processed products.
- Alkalizing foods. Maximize the effects of Phentermine by eating foods that lower the acidity levels in your stomach. It will prevent hunger and maintains the alkaline levels in your body. You can eat almonds, chestnut, tofu, and herbs to suppress your appetite.
What To Avoid on Phentermine?
- Simple carbs. Avoid eating flour, chips, chocolates, and packed cereals to prevent weight gain. Unhealthy carbs will slow down digestion and stops you from losing weight.
- Sugar. Sweetened foods can stimulate your appetite for unhealthy products. Avoid eating foods that contain sugar in any amount and form. Sugary foods can increase the cholesterol level in your blood. Avoid eating dried fruits or chugging on preserved orange juice.
- Alcohol. It affects your liver and the fat-burning effects of Phentermine. Alcoholic beverages also stimulate your appetite for calorie-loaded foods. Avoid drinking soda, wine, beer, liquor, and sweetened coffee.
When taking Phentermine, ensure that you change your eating habits. Opt for the right foods than resorting to processed products. Control your calorie intake to avoid binge-eating and weight gain.