A new year is not always on the first day of January. It is also the beginning of second chances in your life. Some people start a new year on their birthdays, and that is acceptable. A new year is a time that you look forward to something and leaving the past behind.
The typical New Year for most people is in January. It is a celebration where most of your favorite treats are on the table. When you are on Phentermine, be careful with food temptation because it can strike anytime. Avoid the pitfalls while celebrating a new chapter of your life.
How to Avoid Weight Gain on Phentermine?
- Eat a healthy snack. If you go out with your friends for a celebration, ensure that you are full. Eat a healthy snack or mini-meal before leaving home to avoid binge eating at the party. Avoid all the calorie-loaded foods and opt for fruits and vegetables. When you are at the celebration, choose treats that contain fewer ingredients.
- Incorporate some exercise. Prepare ahead of time to increase your metabolic rate. Exercise for 30 minutes before the celebration to train your body in fat burning. When you are on Phentermine for weight loss, opt for the low-intensity workout. Nonetheless, control your appetite during the party. It is because the calories your burn before cannot help you manage your indulgences.
- Scope out some options. When you are in the event, assess the food selection before picking the recipe you will eat. Use smaller dining dishes and fill them with healthy treats. Avoid fried meats and sauces because they have fats that can cause weight gain. Your options should stay on vegetables, lean meat, healthy carbs, and fruits. Avoid drinking processed beverages to prevent weight gain.
- Treat yourself a little. When you are on Phentermine, it does not mean that you will deprive yourself forever. Pick a small portion of your favorite treat and, watch out for the calories. It is a healthy way of rewarding yourself without compromising your weight loss.
- Limit your alcohol intake. Alcoholic beverages are permissible in moderation when you are on Phentermine. But, it is still better to avoid them during the process. Grab a few cocktails and ensure you drink lots of water. To prevent chugging for more, go and socialize with the people. It is better to connect with your loved ones than compromising your diet for a bottle of alcohol.
When you get home after the celebration, make sure that:
- There are no leftovers. Avoid taking home some treats because you are on a healthy eating regimen. Ask for a token instead of bringing food with you. The thoughtful conversation and fun time are better than calorie-loaded treats.
- Drink lots of water. To flush out all the chemicals and toxins, ensure you drink lots of water. You can also have a cup of tea to detoxify your body and avoid weight gain the next day.
- Start your new year with realistic goals. You can incorporate a workout routine and a better outlook on life. Record everything that benefits your weight loss process. Take your Phentermine dose as per the prescription.