Most doctors will recommend a combination of Phentermine and other vitamin injections. It helps in boosting your weight loss while you are limiting your food intake. When you cut down some foods, you are also reducing the calories and nutrients you get.
When you are dieting, you are more likely to forget the essential nutrients due to cutting down on carbs and food portioning. If you lack a specific vitamin, you are compromising your health and weight loss. Your body needs lots of nutrients and minerals for balancing metabolism and increasing your energy. It also manages your blood sugar.
What are the Vitamins you need while using Phentermine?
- Vitamin B12. It is the typical vitamin in combination with weight loss medications. Vitamin B12 is a weight loss booster by metabolizing fat and protein. It increases weight loss and leads you to a healthier lifestyle. Vitamin B12 also boosts levels of serotonin. It is a hormone that improves your mood and manages your hunger during the weight loss process. Vitamin B12 improves your focus and brain function on the weight loss plan.
- Vitamin B6. It is another vitamin that is permissible in combination with Phentermine. It reduces the number of calories you are eating every day. Vitamin B6 assists the Phentermine in suppressing your appetite for rapid weight loss. It controls the conversion of glycogen to glucose, therefore increasing your energy levels. Vitamin B6 can reduce fat deposition by speeding up your metabolic rate.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan). It is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body when it makes serotonin. It is an essential hormone that regulates your mood and, it is also an appetite suppressant. Furthermore, 5-HTP is more effective than a serotonin supplement because it can access the brain from your bloodstream. Most of them are permissible as a dietary supplement to boost weight loss on Phentermine.
- Chromium. It is a nutrient that you can find in various food. Broccoli has a substantial amount of chromium that helps in boosting your weight loss. It controls your blood sugar and improves insulin sensitivity. Chromium also preserves your muscle mass while reducing body fats. It is also effective in managing the symptoms of PCOS.
- Magnesium. It is essential in various body functions to ensure health and successful weight loss. It regulates glucose and reduces insulin sensitivity. Magnesium also reduces the fat deposition in your body in obese patients. Magnesium helps in boosting the intake of minerals that you need for maximum weight loss.
- Vitamin C. Weight gain shows the correlation and the risk of having excessive fats in the abdomen. Vitamin C is essential in interfering with the production of fats and increase your weight loss. Lack of vitamin C results in inadequate fat burning even when you incorporate an exercise routine. You can buy some OTC vitamin C products but, ensure they do not work against Phentermine.
To ensure you get enough of the essential nutrients, eat healthy meals every day. Control your intake of carbs and calorie-loaded foods because they can interfere with Phentermine.