Guides to healthy eating often explain how eating five or six small meals helps in managing hunger. It is essential to sustain your metabolism while you are using Phentermine. Smaller meals can help in boosting the appetite-suppressing effects of Phentermine. It also prevents the spiking up of your blood sugar and maintains your energy levels.
With a constant metabolism, your body will work well in breaking down food and convert them into energy. You can also incorporate an exercise routine to boost the effects of the medication on the body. Focus on your goal and make it your weight loss motivation. Opt for healthy food options that will fuel your weight loss on Phentermine.
Meal Planning on Phentermine
Organize your plan and ensure to have smaller meals each day. Prepare ahead on how many calories you want to eat per day. Meal planning will prevent you from falling into weight-loss pitfalls. It also prevents you from resorting to unhealthy snacks. Split your meals and eat them from time to time to manage hunger without adding calories.
Avoid having lengthier gaps before you eat your next meal because it will prolong your hunger. Give yourself time to concentrate on eating and avoid rushing because it may lead you to load excess calories. Avoid juggling your responsibilities when it is mealtime.
Meal Ideas while taking Phentermine
- Chicken Burrito Bowl. It contains 210 calories and 22 grams of protein. Protein helps in building muscle mass and boosting your metabolic rate. It is essential when you are losing weight on Phentermine. Grill a chicken breast and slice it. Combine the meat with lettuce, avocado, tomato, black beans, and pepper. It is a delicious treat that contains low-calories than the typical Burrito in restaurants.
- Berry Blast Smoothie. One of the healthiest ingredients for smoothies is a berry. Mix a cup of frozen blueberries, half a cup of water, and a half cup of low-fat yogurt. You can also add a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of soy protein. It will provide 4 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein. It gives energy, antioxidants, and other nutrients that your body needs for weight loss.
- Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Omelet. This meal contains 250 calories and 19grams of protein. You have to beat two medium-sized eggs and a cup of spinach. Fry the mixture in a non-stick pan and put in some cheese. You can serve it right away without taking most of your time during your tight schedule. You can also add some chopped chicken breast over the top of the omelet.
- Greek Yogurt, Banana, and All-Bran. It is a creamy treat that provides a boost of protein that keeps your satiety. Prepare a cup of all bran, yogurt, and sliced banana. It increases your energy and curbs your hunger until your next meal.
- Apple, Peanut Butter, and Milk. It is also a mini-meal that contains 235 calories and 15 grams of protein. Peanut butter is a healthy fat and, milk also provides calcium. It will increase the fat breakdown. Keep the peanut butter in a few because they are high in calories. It is a meal that combines healthy fat, fiber, and calcium. It reduces your hunger and increases the effectiveness of Phentermine.