Protein contributes a lot to reach your weight loss goal. High-protein snacks can help you stay full and prevent cravings. Protein contains amino acids that allow your body to build lean muscle and a high metabolic rate. It is a macronutrient that maintains bone health and renews body tissue.
What are the protein snacks you can have on Phentermine?
- Tuna. A 165-grams of tuna contains 42 grams of protein. You can eat canned tuna but ensure to vary your sources to reap other nutrients. Avoid buying highly processed products or those that contain loads of fats and oil.
- Skimmed milk. A cup of skimmed milk contains 8 grams of protein. It is a typical drink for breakfast in combination with oatmeal and fruits. You can also drink a glass of skimmed milk along with fruits and vegetables to increase your metabolism. It gives you a boost of energy and suppresses your appetite. Skimmed milk can suppress your appetite without adding calories to your diet.
- Mozarella. It is rich in protein and can be a substitute when lean products are not accessible. You can add mozzarella to your vegetable salad or on whole-grain crackers. It also contains calcium for healthy bones while taking Phentermine.
- Roasted soybeans. A cup of soybeans contains 17 grams of protein. You can have this as your snack or add them to smoothies. Soybeans are plant-based sources of protein that vegetarian dieters are using. They also contain amino acids that your body needs to stabilize your health. Soybeans contain folate, magnesium, fiber, and potassium.
- Soy Milk. Choose unsweetened products to prevent weight gain. It is a low-fat dairy product that has protein content. It aids in suppressing your appetite and increasing your metabolic rate. Nonetheless, avoid soy products if you have thyroid problems and PCOS.
- Hard-boiled egg. It belongs to superfoods as it comes with greatness. Egg whites contain high-value protein that increases your satiety. It also contains nutrients and vitamins that boost your fat burning. You can add a hard-boiled egg to your vegetable salad for a mid-afternoon snack.
- Roasted peanuts. Keep your portions low due to their high-calorie content. They are full of healthy fats that boost cardiovascular health and brain function. Eat at least a handful of peanuts to give you a boost of protein. It increases your satiety and prevents you from hunger in between meals.
- Pistachio. It has similar benefits to peanuts. You can eat a handful of pistachios to ensure satiety and boost your mood. It also contains vitamins and minerals that benefit your body during weight loss. You can also eat sunflower seeds if pistachios are not available.
- Almonds. A ¼ cup of almonds contains 8 grams of protein. It is a healthy food swap from salty foods to prevent water retention. Almonds contain vitamins and other nutrients that increase your satiety. It also contains fiber that boosts your metabolic rate.
Weight loss on Phentermine is about adopting a healthy lifestyle and eating discipline. Phentermine helps in establishing healthy habits for weight loss. Snacking on high-protein foods keeps curbs hunger and prevents you from loading excessive calories.