Foods are often a source of comfort if you are going through stressful situations. The typical food options you eat to alleviate stress contains fats, salt, and sugar. These ingredients produce comforting senses in your mood and relax your mind. Nonetheless, when you are trying to lose weight, you have to avoid your food indulgences. Avoid seeking comfort from foods when you are going through a stressful situation.
Mood swings are typical signs of Phentermine but, it does not mean that you can eat anything you want. It is essential to find a healthier substitute for your unhealthy indulgences to avoid gaining weight. You can eat nutritious foods that have low-calorie. When you are havings stress, shift your attention to other activities. Avoid eating foods when you have emotional cravings because it causes binge-eating.
Here are some foods that can boost your mood on Phentermine:
- Bananas. It has vitamins A, B6, C, fiber, phosphorous, potassium, and amino acid. Bananas have mood-boosting carbs that help in lifting your mood. Bananas improve serotonin levels and treat anxiety, insomnia, and depression. These are breakfast meal that kicks start your metabolism and provides a boost of your energy. It keeps you feeling fuller and holds your appetite until the next mealtime.
- Brazil nuts. They contain selenium, a mineral that is often lacking in your diet meal. It reduces your risk of developing depression, anxiety, fatigue, and mood swings. Selenium is essential to boost the function of your thyroid glands and controls your metabolic rate. It manages the body’s way of turning foods into energy and prevents the deposition of fats in hard-to-reach areas.
- Oily fish. It does not mean that you have to eat deep-fried fish meats. Oily fish are those that contain omega-3 fatty acids that you need for mental and cardiovascular health. Fish meats also contain protein that increases your satiety and controls your appetite. You can get omega-3 fatty acids in salmon, tuna, and whitefish. It improves mood by keeping brain cells flexible and ensure that the neurotransmitters work effectively.
- Spinach. When you have vitamin B deficiency, you are more likely to develop anxiety and mood changes. Vitamin B plays a role in weight loss and overall being. Spinach is a rich source of vitamin B5, B6, and B12. It helps in boosting weight loss and improving your brain cells. Spinach can also fill out the calorie deficiency and controls your appetite on Phentermine.
- Lentils. It contains fiber, protein, and healthy carbs that increase the production of serotonin. It prevents anxiety and increases your energy. The nutrients you get from lentils are beneficial to maintain a healthy metabolism. You can add them to homemade soups and stews to stabilize your digestion.
- Yogurt. It prevents vitamin D deficiency that links to depression, cancer, and heart disease. Opt for non-fat yogurt when you are using Phentermine. It contains calcium that reduces your stress and alleviates your vitamin D deficiency.
- Chicken meat. It contains an amino acid that stimulates neurotransmitters and alleviates mood swings. Chicken breast is a source of valuable protein that increases your muscle mass during weight loss. It can stave off hunger pangs and prevent emotional cravings.